ONLINE Cooking Classes taught in English
Class Duration: 2.5-3 hours
*Number of participants refers to the number of individual households on our zoom session. You can be multiple people in the same kitchen but we ask that you try not to be more than 2 people as much for your own benefit as for your chef-instructor.
Number of recipes: 3-4 recipes
Average Food Cost: About 30-40 euros and assumes that you have some basic ingredients available in your kitchen (Sugar, Flour, Eggs . . .)
- Instruction in English
- Shopping list provided with recipes
- Technical setup instructions provided for you to enjoy your virtual experience
- Hands-on interactive lesson
- Link to class video so you can rewatch
- We ask that you try to not be more than 2 participants per connection as much for you as for other participants
- Interactive Zoom sessions & Instructional videos for work alone steps
- Learn from an experienced French chef
- Online cooking classes to enjoy & participate in from the comfort of your home kitchen
Online Mediterranean Tapas Cooking Classes
“C’est l’heure de l’apéro. It’s tapas time! And it’s coming home to you!” Let’s head to your place. In this 2-part virtual cooking class series, your chef-instructor will present you with several tastebud-tempting recipes to enjoy at your next cocktail hour. A Mediterranean mix of small bites & finger foods that can easily be transformed into your next appetizer.
Picture sitting beachside enjoying a glass of wine or rosé and nibbling on small bites of goodness. This course will transport you beyond your home kitchen to the Mediterranean sea & beyond.
When can you book?
This class is offered punctually on specific dates so be sure to check the calendar on our website to see when we’ll be hosting the next class. Please check the listed time which is in CET (Central European Time). If you’re not sure of the time in your time zone, click here.
Don’t see a date that works for you? You can send us an email to suggest another date. If we are available we will propose the date and should we have enough participants, we will run the class. You may also wish to gather your friends and family for a private class customized for you. Please note that we need to give participants enough time to prepare for shopping for the class.
A link to the recording of the Zoom session will be provided shortly after the class and remain available for download for 2 weeks.
Mediterranean Online Tapas Classes – Option 1
- Fish Kibbeh and Tarator Sauce
- Pissaladière Moderne (A modern presentation of a classic Provencal dish)
- Salmon Tartar, Clementine et Fenouil (Salmon tartar with clementine and fennel)
Tools: Rolling Pin, Oven, Deep Fryer (or heavy-bottomed pot you can deep fry in), whisk, Good kitchen knives, cutting board, plastic film (cling wrap), baking tray, Parchment paper, Mandoline (optional), Kitchen scale, Measuring spoons, spoons for tasting, fork, Wooden Spoon, Tongs or slotted spoon (for the deep frying), juicer
NEW DATES COMING SOON . . .
Mediterranean Online Tapas Cooking Classes – Option 2
- Moules Gratinees & Patatas Bravas (gratinated mussel & potatoes)
- Avocado Gazpacho, Walnut, and Tequila
- Roulade de Volaille et Crevettes, Mayonaise aux Herbes (Chicken and shrimp roulade with herbed mayonnaise)
NEW DATES COMING SOON . . .
To be the first to know, sign up for our mailing list, here.
Note: We, of course, prefer that you attend classes LIVE. But if you are unable to attend the LIVE class, you can also select to watch the recording so that you may follow along on your own. You can always email the chef to ask your questions.
Not sure of the class time in your time zone, try this link.