Exclusive food and wine tours in Paris
Come and join one of our exclusive food & wine tours in Paris for hands-on French cooking, expert-guided champagne region tours, & the best of Paris’ culinary and cultural experiences.
- Want to discover the gastronomical secrets of French cuisine in the company of professional chefs?
- Are you looking to explore Paris off the beaten path?
- Want to indulge in a decadent culinary experience in the French capital?
- Take home recipes you will make more than just once
- Discover the hidden secrets & techniques of Parisian chefs
- Deepen your knowledge and love for French food & wine
- Spend a gastronomical week with fellow food & wine lovers exploring new tastes & sharing in an exclusive cultural experience.
Who We Are
We are Chef Eric Fraudeau & Yetunde Oshodi-Fraudeau, creators of French Cooking School, Cook’n With Class Paris. Together we bring you over 40 years of experience in hospitality and the culinary arts to share with you our passion for food, travel, & culture in our 5.5-day Food Tours in Paris. We want to deepen your love of the French capital by inviting you to explore its gastronomical history and indulge in its exclusive made-in-Paris experiences. A wine, cheese, & champagne-filled experience for those who dream of the decadence of Paris. Come and discover the secrets of Paris with us.
An Exclusive Culinary Experience in Paris
- Exclusive and intimate! We only offer tours in small groups of between 6-8 people so you’ll have our attention and our expertise at your service
- Our food tours in Paris are created by professional chefs with food & wine lovers in mind
- Many years of working in and living in Paris are brought together to offer you an enriching local culinary experience
- You will be guided by a professional chef through classic and modern recipes, learning skills that you can apply to your home cooking. Whether you are an occasional or avid cook there is always something to learn from this week.
- Enjoy private guided tours of historical Paris
- Explore the women-owned champagne houses of Reims & Épernay in the company of a WSET certified wine instructor, Tanisha Townsend
A Tour to Remember
Great week cooking in Paris Review of Cook' n With Class Paris This was the second week long course I have taken. We made a large variety of main dishes which included beef, veal, squid, and chicken(rooster actually for coq au vin). The most amazing meal of my life at La Table d'Eugene and a great day trip to Reims. Date of experience: November 2019
Your French Culinary Tour in Paris includes:
- Learn from an experienced French chef with over 40 years of culinary expertise in English in a convivial and friendly atmosphere
- Hands-on French cooking experience exploring the art of French cuisine, bread-making, French pâtisserie, the secrets of French seasoning, sauces, French desserts, and more
- Exclusive historic Paris tour with an expert guide
- Welcome cocktail hour with your guides to start your week in style
- Private champagne tours with a WSET certified wine educator
- Private tastings & culinary excursions
- 5 breakfasts, 5 luncheons
- Discover the rising stars of French gastronomy with dinner at a Michelin-starred restaurant chosen by your chef
- Transportation on organized excursions
- Exclusive guided French market tours with a chef at your side
- Small group sizes (maximum of 8 students)
- You don’t have to be a chef! All cooking levels welcome
- Your own Week in Paris recipe e-book to recreate your recipes at home
For the best Food tours in Paris, view a sample program below.
Week in Paris Sample Program
Our food tours in Paris will kick off with an exclusive guided walking tour of Paris along the Seine with a professional guide and Paris history expert. This will help you shake off the jetlag and get you hungry for the week ahead.
You can’t visit Paris without indulging in French pâtisserie – from croissants to macarons, & delectable French desserts. Our week will include French market tours, tastings, and of course, champagne.
Let us share the secrets of French cuisine with you in the gastronomical capital of the world with these exclusive hands-on French cooking lessons and cultural experiences to have you fall in love with Paris all over again.
Let’s begin our food tour
Please note that the below is a sample program. Programs are subject to change and based on the season & availability of our guides. They are also dependent on the group as nothing is ever etched in stone and we want to ensure that everyone has a wonderful culinary experience.
On Sunday before your week of cooking adventures begins, you will enjoy a guided walking tour of Paris. This tour runs about 4-4.5 hours taking you past historical sites along the Seine. We try to start the tour by 2:30/3 pm. This tour offered by our friends at Sight Seeker’s Delight is listed as being of medium difficulty and will include a pause/bathroom break.
Day 1 of Cooking – Monday
Fresh pastries, coffee, tea, & juice will be waiting for you at the school.
On our first day of class, we will kick off the week with the preparation of a 4-course Parisian-style brasserie menu.
In the afternoon we will leave for a tour and tasting at a Parisian craft brewery where you’ll learn to make your own craft beer.
Day 2 – Tuesday
We’ll meet directly at the market where we’ll sample some delicious breakfast pastries at one of Paris’ most beloved boulangeries/pâtisseries.
Let’s head to the market for a bit of French food market 101. We’re food shopping at the Marché Aligre – one of chef Eric’s favorite Parisian markets, to sample & to source the fresh produce we will use to prepare our light lunch menu.
After lunch, we will start preparing bread for the following day.
We’ll have you preparing the breakfast pastries we’ll be enjoying tomorrow morning for our breakfast before you head off to enjoy Paris by night
Day 3 – Wednesday
Meet at the school bright and early to bake your croissants! Today we’ll be heading to Reims for our full-day champagne tour. We will visit two domains where the women behind it have had plenty to say.
Between domain visits for a delightful brasserie luncheon & a visit to the spectacular Reims Cathedral.
Evening free! You’ll need it!
Day 4 – Thursday
Back in the kitchen for another bistro menu day. Cheese soufflé anyone?
Afternoon visit to the Laiterie Parisienne for some made-in-Paris cheese. A tasting is included
Day 5 – Friday
Last day of class – Our final market visit to select our ingredients for a market-to-table menu à la française.
A short break back in Paris before your afternoon Macaron class with our pastry chef.
We’ll end our week with a Michelin-starred dining experience you won’t soon forget.
For this all-inclusive 7-day Culinary Vacation in Southern France you’ll pay just 363euros/day
Food Tours in Paris with Let’s Eat The World – Cook’n With Class Experiences
- You’ll enjoy 4 days of hands-on cooking lessons, a day in Reims and Épernay, private exclusive tours with expert guides, French wines, French cheese, French markets, and made in Paris culinary adventures
- You will walk away with new skills, sharpened by the hands-on cooking lessons
- Your understanding of French cuisine and French wine you have enjoyed on previous trips or in your country of residence will be deepened through our tastings and excursions
- You will be filled with memories to last a lifetime and might even seek such adventures again in your future travels
Chef Eric Fraudeau
I’m Chef Eric Fraudeau and since I’ve started my culinary carrier at the age of 15, food has been my passion. With my wife, I opened a French cooking school to welcome food & wine enthusiasts to Paris back in 2007 offering hands-on cooking classes that went beyond just another fun thing to do in Paris. My approach is simple, anyone truly can cook and I’ll be more than happy to share my knowledge with you so you can use your new skills in your everyday meal preparation. It’s not about memorizing recipes. It is about techniques you can apply at home.
I’m Yetunde, Chef Eric’s wife and your guide during this week-long program. I am the gel that puts this week together to ensure that you have countless memories and stories to share when you get home. My love of food, travel, & culture brought me to France to work in hospitality in Paris. I owned and managed a successful vacation rental company for 7 years before teaming up with Eric to run Cook’n With Class. I will be your hostess during this fabulous week and look forward to building your culinary dream vacation.
If you are not passionate about cooking or think that Paris has already shown you all her colors, then this is not a tour for you.
If you love food, wine, & travel. If you want to learn from a pro the skills that will last you a lifetime, then we want to see you on food tours in Paris.
What better time than now to treat yourself to a food lovers holiday in Paris. So what are you waiting for?