Enjoy the Summer nights in the South of France at one of the Night Markets
For the 2019 dates, click here.
Nothing better than enjoying the summer nights in the south of France than by partaking in one of the many night markets throughout the months of July and August. Come to eat, listen to music, pick up some artisanal crafts and just enjoy the night.
The Pays du Pont du Gard’s markets run on Monday nights from 7 PM-midnight while the Pays d’Uzès run Wednesdays and Fridays from 7 PM till Midnight.
Here is a list for both the night markets of Pays d’Uzès and Pays du Pont du Gard
This is a great way to discover the many beautiful towns in our area. Come with friends, and meet new friends. Try our local products from wine, to sausage to cheese.
My personal night market kit always includes: A bottle of water, a few extra napkins, some re-useable cups (if possible) & my hot sauce (what can I say, I like it spicy). If you are with kids, maybe bring a bag of chips (crisps), maybe some fruit as well. Come early to snag a table as things will fill up and don’t count on too many people leaving their spots.
- Monday 02/07: Remoulins
- Monday 09/07: Comps
- Monday 16/07: Argiliers
- Wednesday 18/07: Saint Quentin La Poterie
- Friday 20/07: Saint Laurent la Vernède
- Monday 23/07: Fournès
- Wednesday 25/07: La Capelle & Masmolène
- Friday 27/07: Aigaliers
- Monday 30/07: Saint Hilaire d’Ozhilan
- Wednesday 01/08: Saint Siffret
- Friday 03/08: La Bruguière
- Monday 06/08: Saint Bonnet du Gard
- Wednesday 08/08: Saint-Maximin
- Friday 10/08: Garrigue Sainte Eulalie
- Monday 13/08: Valligiuères
- Wednesday 15/08: Flaux
- Friday 17/08: Sanilhac et Sagriès
- Monday 20/08: Castillon du Gard
- Wednesday 22/08: Blauzac
- Friday 24/08: Montaren & Saint Médiers
- Monday 27/08: Domazan
And every Tuesday night Mardis Nocturnes d’Uzès around the Duché d’Uzès
For French cooking classes in English with a French chef, be sure to check out Cook’n With Class Uzès