Have you tried a rebujito recipe before? Enjoyed by many during Seville’s Feria, the rebujito is a delicious way to quench your thirst after dancing the night away. It is said that the tradition if you are invited to one of the private casetas, is to buy a pitcher or two of rebujito for your host. This a simple and refreshing recipe that you can try at home. The flamenco shoes and dress are strictly optional 💃🏽😉.
- Jug or Large Pitcher, Muddler or Spoon, Serving Glasses
- 75 Milliliters Manzanilla or Fino Sherry (2.5 floz)
- 50 Milliliters Lemon Soda (like 7-up) (1.7 floz)
- Ice Cubes
- Fresh Mint (optional)
- In a large pitcher or jug, mix the wine with the soda and add the mint. The mint is optional but it adds a bit of freshness to your drink.
- Add the ice. We can crush it like a mojito to make the final finish of this drink much more refreshing.
- Enjoy as an aperitif served with some fish or ham.