Le Croque Monsieur
Your ham & cheese sandwich deserves an upgrade. The ultimate ham and cheese sandwich, made with quality ingredients.
- 12 Slices Sandwich Bread
- 120 Grams(4 oz.) Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 6 Slices Ham
- 60 Grams(2 oz.) Soft Butter
- 100 Grams(3 oz.) Sour Cream
- a Pinch (optional) Nutmeg, herbes de provence, chili pepper
- Salt & Pepper
- Turn on your oven at 180°C (375ºF)
- On a baking tray, place 6 slices of bread
- On top of each, spread some butter and cheese. Add one slice of ham on each.
- Sprinkle some cheese again. Cover with another piece of bread.
- If you are adding the optional ingredient, mix them to your sour cream.
- Mix together the sour cream mixture and your remaining cheese and top each sandwich with one or two tablespoons of the mixture.
- Bake in the oven until it’s nice and crispy on top, about 20 minutes.
- Serve with a salad and enjoy.