Nothing like a savory cake to make snack time or your next apéro nice and tasty. Here is another recipe from our Cook'n with Remi series that's easy for the kids to do.
- 250 Grams(9 oz) Canned Tuna
- 3 Eggs
- 75 Grams(3 oz) Flour
- 1 Tablespoons Baking Powder
- 5 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Crème Fraîche (or sour cream or mascarpone)
- 200 Milliliters(6.7 fl oz) Whole Milk
- 125 Grams(5 oz) Shredded Cheese
- Butter for the mold
- Open the cans of tuna and remove the water. Break apart the tuna with the tips of your finger. Reserve.
- Whisk eggs and milk, add flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper, add crème fraîche and cheese, add the Tuna and mix gently with a wooden spoon.
- Turn on the oven to 200ºC (400ºF).
- Butter the mold (the shape is up to you), and fill it up with the mixture. Bake for 35 mins.
- Serve warm or cold.