Club Sandwich aux Sardines (Sardine Club Sandwich)
If you love sardines, you'll love this sardine club sandwich. Delicious and perfect for a lunch or make them smaller and serve them up for your next apéro! Your kids will love this! Yum!
- 180 Grams(6 oz) Sardines (canned in oil)
- 85 Grams(3 oz) Butter (at room temp)
- 200 Grams(6 oz) Cream Cheese
- ½ Lemon (juiced)
- 1 Tablespoons Mustard
- 6-9 slices Sandwich Bread
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 pinch (optional) Chili Pepper
- Crush the sardines in a large bowl with a fork. Add all the ingredients and mix well. Keep in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Toast the bread and spread the mixture on 6 slices of bread. Mount 3 club sandwiches as a triple-decker. Press gently when you have topped with the last slice.
- Wrap well using plastic wrap. Leave 12 hours in the fridge. The next day, cut the edges, cut the sandwiches into squares or triangles.
Note: The number of slices of bread will depend on whether you want these to be small appetizers or as a lunch with a side of salad for example.